LINK, Inc. exists to provide emergency food and financial assistance to qualified people in need. Herndon UMC helps support LINK by serving as a donation drop off point (year-round) and by supporting an on-site LINK food pantry. Herndon UMC also hosts the Christmas toy distribution each year. LINK is comprised of a number of dedicated churches, businesses, organizations, and individuals. LINK serves the Herndon, Sterling, and Ashburn communities. The all-volunteer staff at LINK believe in the power of unconditional love. Learn more about LINK at linkagainsthunger.org.
Ways to support LINK, Inc:
- Drop off food at Herndon UMC
- Donate food to LINK through the AMAZON WISH LIST.
- Volunteer to deliver food, pick up food at area restaurants on SignUpGenius
- Donate funds to help provide grocery gift cards
- Help translate/interpret Spanish messages